Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February 2011 Newsletter

Dear supporters of ukulele music,

Just a quick note to let you all know about some upcoming shows.  If you know anybody in these areas that might be interested in quirky, witty, original ukulele music, please forward the details along to them.

February

Saturday February 5, 2011 - Falmouth, ME 10-12AM
Cumberland Winter Farmers Market, 191 US Route 1

Saturday February 5, 2011 - Portland, ME  7:30PM
Local Sprouts Cafe, 649 Congress Street, with fellow ukulele player Tucker Louisos-Daniels

Saturday February 12, 2011 - Middlebury, VT  10-12AM
Middlebury Winter Farmers Market, 137 Maple Street

Saturday February 12, 2011 - Burlington, VT 7:30-8:30 PM
The Radio Bean, 8 N Winooski Avenue

March and April

Mar 18, 2011 - Biddeford, ME - The Oak and Ax
Apr 14, 2011 - Portland, ME - Blue
Apr 16, 2011 - Kittery, ME - Salon Night at the Red Door Pottery Studio

Social Networking

If you're not my facebook fan yet, you should get on that.  My status updates are riveting.  

You should probably also follow me on twitter because my tweets are riveting too and sometimes different than my status updates.

Bicycle Touring

In November, I was pretty happy to stop touring around on the bicycle, but I'm thinking about doing it again for the summer months.  The route is still up in the air and I am happy to give you the opportunity to convince me why I should make a tour stop in your area.


Thanks and have a great day!

Aaron
----------

No comments:

Post a Comment