Friday, March 5, 2010

contest #1

If you have seen one of my shows, you know that audience participation plays a big role. In an attempt to encourage audience participation on the internet, I am launching a series of contests. New contests will be released when we are all sick of the old one, or when I have a new idea. Winners will be picked by me, audience votes or a shady back room deal. Regardless, the winner will be given some sort of a prize.

The first contest will be to write a Ukulele Haiku.  For example:

a contest to write
a ukulele haiku
submit yours today

In contrast to the songs on my record, you won't be required to use the word ukulele, as it would take up 4 of your precious syllables, but your haiku is required to relate to the ukulele.  You can enter by posting your haiku on the facebook wall, commenting on this blog post or by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment