Sunday, March 14, 2010

march updates

Lots of stuff going on in the next few weeks.

First of all, I was just added to the Monkey Rock Songwriters Circle at the All-Asia in Cambridge, MA. I will be playing from 6:00-6:30 pm on Wednesday March 17th. Don't be late, or you'll miss it.

On Thursday March 18th I am headed to Bates College in Lewiston, ME for a trio show. The band has been sounding great, so definitely check it out if you live in Lewiston. Show starts at 9pm. For those of you in the rest of the world, I will be playing on WRBC Radio Bates College at 6:30. Tune in online at http://wrbcradio.com.

In the first weekend of April, I am headed to Burlington, VT for a couple of solo shows. On Friday April 2nd, I will be performing at the George Street Spring Concert Series, which is a brand new house concert series. Please contact me for details if you are in Burlington and interested in attending. On Saturday April 3rd, I'll be playing at Ake's Place around 7:00.

Be on the lookout for more shows this spring, including Portland, ME, Cambridge, MA and New York, NY. The up-to-date tour schedule can be found here.

If you are interested in buying a CD and can't make it to a show, it is now available for download on iTunes. Hard copies, which include the amazing artwork done by Hayley Anson and myself can be ordered through the mail at CD Baby or you can send me an email for details on how to buy one directly from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment